• 20% discount on orders of $250 or more.
• Buy 12 bottles of 2018 rosé and get a 2nd case at no additional cost.
• Free shipping on all orders.
At Ricci Vineyards, we have been steeped in California grape growing culture and traditions for nearly forty years. Starting with humble beginnings in 1982, the sacrifice and hard work we have put forth as a family has culminated in over 200 acres of world-class Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and St. Laurent grape vines.
The pride we have in our name, and in the land, is evident in the premium fruit we grow and ultimately the wine it becomes. Our roots in the Carneros region of Sonoma continue to run deep and it is here where our family’s vitality will reside; both in the present and for generations to come.
How to support
• Retail prices: Rosé of Pinot Noir ($18 ea.), Pinot Noir ($30 ea.), St. Laurent ($35 ea.).
• Promo offer + details: riccivineyards.com/shelter
• Wine shop: riccivineyards.com/wine
More about Ricci Vineyards
We were the first growers to introduce the very obscure St. Laurent varietal on a domestic basis. Primarily found in Austria and the Czech Republic, we imported our bud wood from the very last vineyard in Germany to grow the varietal. We currently only have 6 acres of St. Laurent under vine, but it is the primary source of all American St. Laurent found on the market today.